Love Sms 2

Posted by malik naveed On Sunday 3 April 2011 0 comments


Agar Main Mar Jaon , Meri Mayyat K Qareeb Mat Aana ..

Kyon K Us Waqt Mere Hath Tumhare Aansoo Ponchne K Lye Nai Uthy Ge

L O V E
Is That Beautiful Forest …

Where Brave
T I G E R S

Are Killed By The Attractive
…Eyes Of Beautiful
D E E R S

Do you know what is difference between your smile and my smile?

You smile when you are happy,

and,

I smile, when I see YOU happy…

C.L.I.C.K. means :

C= cant live without u
L= love u
I= i miss u
C= care about u
K= kiss from my heart 2 u
So whenever u miss me just say CLICK.

Any man can love a million girls
but only a real man can love one girl in a million ways.

Getting wat u love is success,
loving what u get is compromise,
loving wheather you get it or not is true love,
and loving even after being sure u won’t get is pure love

Hichkion ka aana ye batata hy,
Koi humain yaad kar k khud ko rulata hay,

Dil nahi samajhta magar ye tu such hay,
Shiddat se yaad hamain bhi koi aata hai.

Kuch log haseen yadon ki tarah hote hain, Jinhe yad kar k dil khush hojata hai
Or jinko bhulana na mumkin hai, Ap unhi me se ek ka msg per rahay hain

Har roz HAPPY life jiya kijiye, Mujhko 2, 4 SMS bhi kiya kijiye,
Ho sakay to roz 1 kaam kiya kijye, Ziada nahi bas dua main yaad kiya kijiye..

My eyes are blind without your eyes to see,
Like a rose without color. Always be there in my life sweetheart.

0 comments:

Register and send free sms to your friends !!!

Powered by Blogger.